PhotoMosh-Pro is a real-time visual effect mixer built for unlimited creative control of images, videos and gifs.
PhotoMosh-Pro is a fully featured desktop version of PhotoMosh, including new and improved effects, high-res video exports, modulators, audio-reactive effects, batch exports, improved UI and more.
We're obsessed with creating powerful tools with simple interfaces. Our goal is to inspire you and help your work to flow.
Other new effects include Strobe, Bulge, Grain, Transform, Color Correction, Push, Sharpen, Bleach and more. Existing effects have been improved with more fine grain control and better quality output.
- Output video up to 4K resolution with unlimited duration.
- Video Output to MP4, WEBM or GIF. Image Output to JPG or PNG.
- Transparency / Alpha Channel support for WEBM, PNG and GIF (input and output).
- Handles GIF input. Supported input file types are: MP4, MOV, WEBM, GIF, PNG & JPG.
- Control scene background color and opacity.
- Toggle audio output.
- Export at up to 60 frames per second.
- Export render size limited to 4096 x 4096 pixels or smaller.
PhotoMosh-Pro is designed to create perfect seamless looping videos from any input.
Effect Modulators allow you to control effect parameters over time via various methods: linear, sine wave, looping noise, and random. Control modulator speed, mininimum / maximum range and cut-off chance. Modulators give more variation to loops by varying parameters over time.
Audio Reactive Modulators allow you to use audio input volume to drive effect parameters, creating automatic audio-reactive animations. Optionally load an external MP3 file to add music and drive audio-reactivity.
The PhotoMosh-Pro User Interface has been rebuilt from scratch to improve performance and give increased fine grain controls over your glitching.
- Standalone desktop app for Windows & Mac. No internet connection required.
- Pop-Out Preview window allows an easy way to project at full screen or stream and record via OBS. Great for live fullscreen VJing!
- Video Playback controls. Play, pause and seek input video.
- WebCam input selection. Load external MP3s
- Random 'Seed' option allows you to dial in randomized effects for Image output mode.
- Transparency checkerboard to show if input media has transparent background.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for more control.
- Cleaner, faster, more intuitive UI.
Add, Remove and Drag Effects in the effect list. This gives the ability to create infinite effect combinations. Allows duplicate effect stacking. Drag effects to change effect order.
Presets allow saving and loading your favorite effect combinations. Update or revert presets. Save presets as simple text files to share.
Batch Export any number of files with the same effect settings. Makes it easy to Mosh hundreds of images and videos with one click.
'PhotoMosh-Pro is a fantastic tool for creating and experimenting with video effects on the fly. With an array of options for stacking and blending effects, plus high res video exports, it has quickly become an integral part of my workflow.'
'As my own personal visual effects mixer... PhotoMosh-Pro keeps expanding and the ability to stack and rearrange effects gives it an X factor of infinite visual experimentation.'
'PhotoMosh-Pro not only provides the quickest access to some of the most abstract methods of visual manipulation; it's simply the best way to push ANY visual element to the maximum via modulation or audio triggering.'
'I've been video editing since the mid 90's and PhotoMosh-Pro is by far the most frictionless, enjoyable and creative program I've ever used.'
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - 4.9 out of 5 Stars
Support PhotoMosh development. Be awesome. Upgrade your Moshing!
Each purchase is a single user license for up to 3 devices. Each purchase includes free upgrades within the same major version number. We sell via Gumroad so you can buy in complete confidence.
If for any reason PhotoMosh-Pro does not meet your requirements, email us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
PhotoMosh-Pro requires Windows (7 or later, 64 bit) or macOS (10.11. or later).
Visit the Help Page.
Visit the Version History.